Do you want to get rid of your old computer? Do you have a TV that doesn’t work? Contact us!
Companies and Social Responsibility
We will help you to take care of the environment.
We can help you plan.
How We Do
Recycling Phase 1
Recycling Phase 2
Recycling Phase 3
· Once the electronics are received, we evaluate if they should be refurbished or disassembled to recycle the components in them.
· If we determine that the electronic equipment has a reusable life, we test and clean the equipment in order to be remarketed.
· If the electronic equipment is disassembled we often get materials such as plastic & metals that can be reused in a safe and environmental friendly manner.
Local on Site Pickup Services:
Small or Large, call us to schedule your pick-up today
State & out of State Pickups:
Restrictions may apply, call for further information
Hard Drive Destruction and Recycling
We offer to our customers:
· Hard drive destruction & Data erased
· Hard drive recycling & Data erased
· We will provide a Certificate of Recycling or Destruction upon request.
· Monitors (LCD, LED)
· Monitors CRT (a charge of 20 cents per pound applies)
· Desktops and Laptops
· Accessories (Keyboards, Mice, Speakers)
· Televisions (a charge of 20 cents per pound applies)
· Appliances in general
· Cell Phones, Telephones
· Game Devices
· Video Devices
· Stereos and radios
Blog & News
Latest From Blog.
Earth Day 2016: Where to Recycle Batteries, GadgetsApril 22, 2016
Our Presentation, Who We Are, What We DoNovember 9, 2013
– Our Clients –
3800 Drossett Dr. "Suite C" 78744 Austin TX. USA